Saturday, October 20, 2018

Reflection 2

Our second quarter lesson in ICT excites me because I want to learn more about the internet access, about the HTML (Hypertext Mark-up Language) and the Mark-up Tags. 

I learned how to use the different tags. It gave me more ideas and I discovered a lot. It is better to have knowledge in this field because this can help us in the future. I have some knowledge about the internet access but in our lesson this quarter my knowledge about it  became broad. I encountered different problems and challenges in typing the different tags but I learned how to do it eventually. I will address these challenges by giving more efforts and attention in knowing the different tags so that I can easily do it.


Moving on, I will use the lessons that we have learned not only for the sake of passing in our periodical   test but for this also for a daily lifetime basis. These lessons will not  just be memorized to have an answers to our quizzes but to be used for life purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment