Saturday, October 20, 2018

“Gurong Pilipino: Turo Mo, Kinabukasan Ko.”

My teachers are my heroes! I am very grateful to all my teachers who have done a very important role in my life. My teachers are the one who molded on how I am today. I will be forever indebted to all of my teachers because I am nothing if I don’t have them in my life.

When I’m in school they served as our loving parents. They treated us as their true sons and daughters. They taught us how to write, draw, recite and many more. They showed us on how to become a good student and instilled us discipline, to motivate us and to value education. Your kindness and strictness will be our guide to surpass all the unavoidable trials that will come on our way. When we remember you, we know that we will be able to pursue our goals in our life because we know that you only want what’s best for us and to become a better person someday.


Teacher, thank you very much to all of you because we will surely have a bright tomorrow. Your patience and kindness to us, your students will always be remembered and treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment