Sunday, August 5, 2018

Reflection

Our first quarter lesson in ICT excites me because I want to know more about the internet, it’s history, internet architects, Philippine Internet Pioneers, Software Pioneers and blogs.

I learned and discovered the people behind the making of internet and when did they developed it and where did it came from. It gave me more ideas on how did they invent and made it. It is better if we know when did the internet started because this is very helpful and useful for us students in doing our assignments and projects and it also helps the workers. I also learned those internet architects, Philippine Internet Pioneers and Software Pioneer who contributed in the making of the internet. I learned a lot about the internet. I also learned and discovered what blog is. My knowledge about the blogs was added and became broad. I encountered different problems and challenges in memorizing and knowing the dates because there were so many of it and it was hard to know all the dates and happenings. I will address these challenges by giving more efforts and attention in knowing all the happenings and events about the internet.


Moving on, I will use such lessons learned not just as prepartion for examinations but for a daily life basis. These lessons will not just be memorized just to answer questions on tests but also be used for life purposes. 

1 comment: