Wednesday, March 6, 2019

My Dream, My Future


"Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path." This serves as my guide while I'm still in the long run of becoming a doctor.

My dream started when I was in elementary. All I ever wanted is to be a doctor. That's why I kept in mind that if I want to achieve my dream, I need to give extra effort and work hard. For me to reach this dream of mine, I need to have trust in myself that I can do this, to have courage, to study hard, to have patience because knowing that before for me to be a doctor I need to study long, and to have a passion on what will I do. I really want to fulfill my dream cause I want to help the Filipinos who can't afford the hospital bills in the future. I wan't to be a great help in the future that's why I'm doing my best to achieve my dream.

I'm in my last year of being a Junior High School student and I'm happy that I did it. Being a student is wonderful despite the many projects, assignments and activities that we've gone through. But wearing a white lab gown with a stethoscope hanging on my neck would be the most fulfilling and happiest thing that can happen in my life.



Reference:
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/phillip_sweet_751180?src=t_dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment